In the Resources section, Title VI Directors can access the Title VI manual and toolkits as well as finding information about the National Indigenous Elder Justice Initiative. Next, directors can learn more about the three National Resource Centers on Native American Elders (the National Resource Center on Native American Aging, the National Resource Center for Native Hawaiian Elders, and the National Resource Center for American Indian, Alaska Native & Native Hawaiian Elders), whose aim is to develop and provide technical information to Indian tribal organizations, Native American communities and professionals in the field. The "Links" section provides scores of useful links and presentations from past conferences and webinars on topics of interest to Title VI directors, including nutrition, Long-Term Supports and Services, health promotion, and disease prevention.
ACL’s OAA Performance System collects information on Older Americans Act (OAA) Title III, VI, and VII programs. States, Area Agencies on Aging (AAA), and American Indian, Alaskan Native and Native Hawaiian organizations provide detailed information on OAA program participants, services, and expenditures annually by submitting comprehensive program reports. Access to data entry and analysis tools is restricted to authorized users.
Visit the ACL OAAPS page where you can find the PPR, guides, sample files, resources, schedules, FAQs, and contacts for reporting.
FY22 Title VI PPR Report
The documents below relate to the FY22 Title VI PPR report. Below you will find:
• How To Guide 3 Resetting Your Password: you will need to reset your password before you can access OAAPS. Please follow these instructions to reset your password. If you have trouble resetting your password because contact email@example.com.
• How To Guide 9 Generating and Explaining Variances: you will need to explain
• FY22 Supplemental Report: please remember that you need to complete a supplemental report this year. There are 2 tabs in this excel sheet. 1) The COVID supplemental funding (that we have filled out in previous years). 2) Reporting for your Public Health Workforce grants (which is new for FY22). To submit this report you can “attach” it to your PPR in OAAPS, or you can email the report to Jasmine.Aplin@acl.hhs.gov or Delaney.Roach@acl.hhs.gov.
• Title VI Program Performance Report (PPR) Reporting Definitions Guide
Workbooks and Materials
Download a listing of OAAPS downloadable workbooks and materials here, with an explanation of what each document is.
Find the recorded trainings on how to use each workbook here:
• Access tutorial/training: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfd0Yt5ewZc (approx. 55 minutes)
• Excel tutorial/training: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL3yT3LDUi0 (approx. 40 minutes)
Older Indians Learning Management System (LMS) for Title VI
The Older Indians LMS is for Title VI Directors to access online courses, complete mandatory and online trainings, view training history, certifications, curricula, and more.
Older Indians Learning Management System (LMS): https://olderindians.inquisiqlms.com/
When signing into the Older Indians LMS for the first time, you will need to register, then create a username and password. We strongly recommend using your Title VI email address for your username.
For additional help and/or questions, please view our Quick Start Guide.