The Older Veteran Behavioral Health Resource Inventory provides an overview of resources for health and social service professionals interested in enhancing their outreach and support for older veterans who have or are at risk for behavioral health conditions.
The inventory, as well as other useful resources for professionals working with veterans, are available through the VA Community Provider Toolkit.
This resource was created as part of a partnership on meeting the mental health needs of aging Veterans. This partnership included the:
• Veteran Benefits Administration (VBA)
• Administration for Community Living (ACL)
• Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
• Office of Minority Health (OMH)
• Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
• National Council on Aging (NCOA)