The Administration for Community Living is pleased to launch our newly redesigned Eldercare Locator website. Located online at eldercare.acl.gov, the updated website makes it easier for older adults and their caregivers to find essential aging resources. New features include:
• A mobile-optimized design to easily access the Eldercare Locator on a computer, phone, or tablet
• A geographical search bar allows visitors to search for local aging resources from any page on the site
• Caregiver Corner with answers to the most frequently asked questions the Eldercare Locator Call Center receives from caregivers
• A new “Learn More About” section that provides information on popular topics like transportation, support services, elder rights, housing, health, and insurance and benefits
• A centralized location that enables older adults and caregivers access Eldercare Locator brochures on topics important to their health and well-being
To view more information click here.